Secure Online Data Backup is an automated online system that backs up all your data daily via the Internet to a remote location. Historically very expensive. Now – absolutely affordable. Why would an SME need to use an Online Data Backup Solution?
- It’s easy, quick & painless – you don’t have to do anything!
- It’s 100% Secure, Compressed & Encrypted
- It’s Inexpensive
- It’s Hassle Free
- It’s reliable
- Data can never fall into the wrong hands
- Data is stored off-site, in a guaranteed, managed, secure environment
- Total Data Refresh available at the click of a mouse
Regardless of the size of your company, Online Data Backup should be a serious consideration. Tapes, CD’s and USB Pen’s are fine ONLY as a secondary backup source and not as your primary solution.
Secure online data backup is the simplest way to protect your data. Online backup services provide software application, server space and customer service in one simple solution. There are no additional software applications or equipment specifications to learn. The installation and set-up is quick and painless. Your backups can be scheduled to run automatically at any time you desire. There is no media, tapes or hardware to deal with.
What are the immediate benefits to you?
- PEACE OF MIND!
- ZERO time spent at the end of each day backing up.
- Your data is available to you 24/7/365
- Protection from Power Outage’s
- Customer Confidence
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act 2004
- FREE technical support with any help needed relating to our secure remote backup services
How does Online Data Backup work?
ITMS’s remote data backup service is compatible with most popular operating systems including Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Linux systems. We install a simple software application, that compresses and encrypts all your files, database and emails and sends it to our off site servers. You receive a daily-automated report with details of the backup. And that’s it!
How & where is my data stored?
At ITMS we have secure data centres in Gibraltar, offering total security. Our sites are equipped with an authorised personnel only entry system, locked cabinets, generator backup and split circuit air-conditioning systems, security network passwords and redundancy on all equipment.